Friday, June 25, 2010

Mother's Happiness

CJane wrote something on her blog today and made me cry, just for a second, because I needed to hear it. I needed to know why when I can count so many blessings, so many good things in my life, when just 1 thing, my dear, sweet husband, should keep me feeling on cloud nine all the time, why I feel sad. This is what she said, speaking of Elder Robert D Hales: "Before he left, he told us our mother was the barometer of the family. If the family is well, our mother will be happy. Conversely, if someone in the family isn't well, our mother cannot be either. It's the nature of mothers.
"If you want to help your mother, be good," he advised."

If you want to read her whole post go here:http://blog.cjanerun.com/2010/06/sweet-and-sour-with-cabbage-dumplings.html

No comments:

Post a Comment