Thursday, February 4, 2010

Crazy Busy

Wow! What a week...lot's of stuff going on. And the end is not in sight yet.

I added "working" at the Gem show this week and next, to our schedule so that has made us all feel just a bit crazy. I am grateful for the chance to help out and grateful that it is temporary! It is fun to meet people from all over the country, practice basic math skills and see all of the creations. And it is good for my family to be reminded of all that I do "behind the scenes". They have been awesome! Once again, I am in awe of the women that do this all the time. I really love not having a job that takes me out of the home all day.

Most exciting is looking forward to the daily emails from Mandee and Merritt to catch up on what is happening with Maggie. We just couldn't be happier for them. Hopefully we will make a trip to Idaho in the NEAR future.

Maryn and Kelsey are back in school. We hardly see Maryn! That will get us all acclimated for when she moves out, I guess. She is really excited about the para-legal stuff she is learning. It makes her mom and dad happy to see her so excited. Kelsey has been working A LOT. She doesn't love her reading class, but knows it is what she needs to work on. Her efforts make us happy too!

No comments:

Post a Comment