Thursday, July 22, 2010

We are 29!

My anniversary came and went without a single picture--so sad. But we did celebrate! Kelly and I, just the two of us, went out to dinner, than walked around a bit and finished the night at Frost. I love being with my girls and hanging with them, but it was nice to have him all to myself this time. He has been so busy, he is actually showing signs of stress. And that is huge for Kelly!

The other night he said everyone wants a piece of me! So I  told him my new sign off to him was going to be love your pieces. He said that sounded naughty. So I said fine, I will put love you to pieces. But you will know the joke and no one else think we are being naughty.

I am not naughty! And I do love his pieces...his heart, his soul, his desire to serve, his desire to provide for us and especially his love for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment