Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Inspiration

I follow this blog regularly...she is an inspiration to me...regularly.

When I read about her thoughts, struggles and triumphs it makes me ponder my own thoughts, struggles and triumphs. I love that she shares those moments when she is not courageous and that even seemingly minor things can bring you down, just for a moment. I love that she shares where she finds her strength. (And I love that she offers her blog readers her favorite book--all the time!)

I don't mean in any way, to make my struggles seem anything in comparison to hers. In fact, I often contemplate the difference of a trial that is thrust upon you and so huge as opposed to those more self-inflicted, by choices made by you or those around you. I wonder if the same principles can be applied as effectively.  And the answer always turns out to be yes.

It is the same exact principle and person that helps us survive and overcome all--the Savior, Jesus Christ and the all encompassing power of His atonement.

No comments:

Post a Comment