Thursday, September 16, 2010

Fall Love

I have stayed pretty busy, especially the last couple days, without too much time spent at home. That is my excuse for why I am still catching up with the blog posts.

I love fall. It is my favorite time of year--I think I might have mentioned that before. Living in Arizona has only increased my love for all things fall because we don't really get fall. So I have to create fall inside my home. I couldn't wait to get my fall decor out, and as soon as the 50th anniversary was over I packed up summer and put out the pumpkins and leaves. I swear it is cooler outside now too! :)

I took pictures of the new things that I did this year. I should have taken before and after photos of my centerpiece. I took an old arrangement that I had and made this. The only thing I had to buy was the green foam to go into my wood crate. I love it.fall centerpieceThis is my new favorite color combo. I have to find a way to use it permanently in my house somewhere.fav color comboThese are new wreaths for the front door, with a lovely quote I found on another blog. I thought it described my feelings about fall.front door_edited-1

No comments:

Post a Comment