Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Easter Subway Art

I have been really into the subway art you can find all over the web. I haven’t seen anything popping up yet that I could just use, probably because it is a bit early. But I also figured that any I found would be mostly about bunnies and eggs. I wanted one that focused on the meaning that is most important to me at Easter.

So…my very own subway art!

If you want one, just right click and tell your printer to print! easter subway_white and greeneaster subway_white and yellow

easter subway_white and blue

easter subway_white background blue letters_edited-1And if you want a different color combo. I can do that! Or here is a multi colored one.

easter subway colored letters

1 comment:

  1. I love what you've done, Danette, but I'm pretty sure that Gethsemane should only have one "e" at the end.

    ReplyDelete