Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day 7

I am thankful for 25+ years.day 7

My thoughts don't come from my reading today, still formulating those, but from lingering thoughts from a verse I read a few days ago.

The verse tried to explain that the record contained couldn't record all that transpired among the people in 25 years. I guess it was the similar time period, but I tried to imagine how to record the “great and marvelous things” that become a life shared. You can record the experiences- the events, coming and goings etc. But, so many of the real, “great and marvelous things” are small moments-tender feelings, insight, growth. How do you record the “hundredth part” or what was “done”? How do you record feelings, changed hearts and bonds forged to last forever? For instance, how do I describe how I felt hearing the words, “because you are worth it” when Kelly found a way to come home…for just 24 hours?

No comments:

Post a Comment