Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving Weekend 2010 Part 2

We worked hard and played hard this weekend. Friday morning we got up and worked on our patio extensions. We really wanted to get some pavers laid, but there was still a lot of prep work to be done. P1040373 We were hard at work when the Green's called to ask if we wanted to go shooting. Of course we wanted to, but we knew this was our only day to really get work done. So we told them of our dilemma and they offered to come and help! Our heroes! They helped us so much--in just a few hours we actually laid some brick!P1040374Then we went shooting!  The girls really had a fun time. And they are pretty good shots!

Here is a fun shot of Noah. I think it is perfect depiction of boys will be boys! And then a fun shot I took of the shadows we were casting.boys will be boys shadowOn Saturday, the girls went to "Beauty and the Beast" while Kelly and I attended two baptisms. It truly was a great weekend.

I am thankful for health and strength-for me and my family. We have worked hard and played hard this holiday weekend and none of it would have been possible without the blessing of health.

No comments:

Post a Comment