Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Thankful--Day 3

I miss my hubby and this is my lifeline. I am not endorsing verizon, but grateful for this modern way of communicating! day 3Today in my reading I wrote down these things:

  • We must have a foundation and work to keep that firm. Lachoneus didn't doubt or fear for one second. He was just appalled, and rightly so, at the gall of Giddianhi. He was able to do that because of a rock solid foundation that would not fail.
  • There is a way to avoid being deceived
  • This chapter is a great example of "Pray like it all depends on God and then work like it all depends on you" or (something like that).
  • How would it be to choose a leader because of he had the spirit of prophecy? Gidgiddoni was chosen to be the chief captain of the army for that reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment