Monday, January 11, 2010

Young Women Values

I have been working on some pictures for our YW room that depict the values. It has been really fun. I have 5 of the 8 values finished. I can't wait till I get them all done and get a picture of them all displayed.

Last Saturday, Kelly, Maryn and I went to Sanctuary Cove so that I could find a picture that I wanted for Choice and Accountability. I wanted a single path that ended with two choices to make--left or right. We found what we needed, and had fun taking more photos of the beautiful desert. 

beautiful desert

The sun was setting and we loved the effect on the trees at the top of the hill. We took this picture then zoomed in for the second shot.sunlit treessunlit spotHere is the picture I took of the path and how I used it for the C&A picture

2009 01 01_2317Choice and Accountability

No comments:

Post a Comment